‘The people was wonderful. The food was wonderful,’ James Hamilton said, ‘when I first ate it.’
Sounds like most outbreaks.
According to KSAT12 an event for individuals supported by the San Antonio Housing Authority is being linked to a bunch of illnesses.
“I started walking down the hallway to my apartment and I didn’t make it,” he said. “I got very sick before I even made it inside the door.”
The gala was held Friday at the Freeman Coliseum and the menu was a traditional holiday mix. Less than 48 hours later, Hamilton said he was in the hospital.
The housing authority would not disclose who prepared and provided the food.
The whole situation has left a bad taste in Hamilton’s mouth. “Getting food poisoning is one thing,” he said, “but them not telling the public that it happened is another thing altogether.”
Yep, that sucks. Businesses that make people sick don’t deserve to be protected. Share what you know. And what you don’t.