Florida man dies from raw oysters

As I’ve said before, I’m not a fan of raw seafood.

Medical examiners in Florida say a Florida man who was a passenger and died suddenly following a high speed chase with police, had a deficient liver and was killed by Vibrio vulnificus in raw oysters he had eaten earlier.

Meanwhile, Mahogany clams served at Hinerwadel’s Grove in North Syracuse, New York, have been found to contain two bacteria, including campylobacter. So far, 236 people have been sickened. The investigation continues.