Madeleine Brindley of Wales Online reports this morning that five people have contracted E.coli O157 after eating at a restaurant in Tenby.
Two children from the same family, who live in West Yorkshire, have been confirmed with the potentially lethal bug.
A further two men from Newport, in South East Wales and Pembrokeshire, and a woman from Carmarthenshire also fell ill.
It is understood all five people ate at the same food premises, which has not been named, between July 31 and August 15.
It is understood that the restaurant closed voluntarily but has now reopened.