Yoghurt problems in NZ and Pakistan

Looks like I picked the wrong week to start eating yogurt.

An employee at a hospital in Lahore, Pakistan, died while two employees fell critically ill after they ate contaminated yoghurt.

The three employees ate rice with the contaminated yoghurt at a local restaurant. Soon thereafter, all of them fell sick and were taken to hospital where Khan died. A case has been registered against the restaurant owner and manager.

Biofarm Products of New Zealand is recalling 1 litre containers of Bush Honey Yoghurt with a March 5 best before date after laboratory tests show the presence of E. coli.