The aptly named Yummy House took on a new meaning after the Las Vegas eatery was closed when health types found at least one employee not washing hands properly; blockage in hand sink; hand sink was leaking; pink, slimy growth found on inside of ice machine; a white, fuzzy, mold-like growth on produce, food stored at the wrong temperature and no working thermometer in the refrigerator.
Containers of food were also not labeled properly and some were stored on the floor. Containers were double stacked and missing lids. Also, equipment including metal pans were severely dented and the staff was reusing single-use plastic cups.
The Health District told KTNV that the owners have decided to close indefinitely and are not sure if they will reopen.