Ottawa Public Health reports the number of confirmed cases in the Lunch-Lady related salmonella outbreak has risen to 45, up from 37 on Monday. The confirmed cases are primarily children, 15-months to 18-years-old.
The schools and daycare with a confirmed case include:
• Bayview Public School
• École élémentaire publique Des Sentiers
• Tiny Hoppers Daycare (50 Colchester, Kanata)
• Steve MacLean Public School
• Stittsville Public School
• Turnbull School
• École élémentaire catholique Jean-Paul II
• W.O. Mitchell Elementary School
• St. Andrew Catholic School.