A swimming pool in Newport, Wales, where the Powell name is vaguely recognized, has reopened after 20 people were infected with cryptosporidium last month.
Newport Centre swimming pool was closed by the city council after the cases of cryptosporidium were confirmed.
The council said it was “100% satisfied everything is in order” after the pool was drained and re-grouted.
Public Health Wales (PHW) has urged swimmers to adopt better hygiene after seeing a rise in cases of the bug, which can survive chlorine in pools.
Meanwhile the BBC also reported a restaurant chain has apologized for accidentally serving whiskey to a two-year-old.
Frankie and Benny’s said on Thursday it was extremely sorry for Saturday’s incident and is looking into what systems need to be put in place to ensure that it does not happen again.