Call Wahlberg and Clooney. The perfect storm is on the way. As folks between North Carolina and New England get ready for Hurricane Sandy, Food Safety Infosheets have been resurrected. The newest food safety infosheet, a graphical one-page food safety-related story directed at food businesses, is now available.
Food Safety Infosheet Highlights:
– Place a thermometer in your fridge and freezer.
– Have a tip-sensitive digital thermometer ready to check foods.
– Have items that don’t require refrigeration and can be eaten cold or heated on an outdoor grill.
– Freeze containers of water for ice and to help keep food cold in the appliances.
– Plan ahead by preparing coolers and knowing where dry ice and block ice suppliers are.
Food safety infosheets are are posted in restaurants, retail stores, on farms and used in training throughout the world. If you have any infosheet topic requests, or photos, please contact Ben Chapman firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can follow food safety infosheets stories and barfblog on twitter @benjaminchapman and @barfblog