A friend posted on facebook how much she enjoyed the visit to the apple cider mill – a fall tradition.
She said yes.
Not so good for the Durand High School in Wisconsin where a parent provided unpasteurized raw milk for a team football dinner
Eight students were hospitalized, and nearly 150 middle and high school students stayed home to avoid getting sick. State health officials say it was Campylobacter that caused the illness, and the health department said Friday that it likely came from unpasteurized raw milk.