Five of family ill after eating at Qatar outlet

Five members of a family took ill after eating food from a restaurant in Al Aziziya suburb of Doha and are recuperating in hospital.

imagesThey were rushed for emergency care after they began vomiting and complained of stomach upset and diarrhea.

Medical reports confirmed that they had fallen sick after eating spoilt food.
Al Sharq reported yesterday that they had eaten fish, shrimps and Egyptian rice after which they began vomiting.

The daily quoted some people as saying that they were concerned as food poisoning incidents were on the rise.

This entry was posted in Other Microorganisms and tagged , , , by Douglas Powell. Bookmark the permalink.

About Douglas Powell

A former professor of food safety and the publisher of, Powell is passionate about food, has five daughters, and is an OK goaltender in pickup hockey. Download Doug’s CV here. Dr. Douglas Powell editor, retired professor, food safety 3/289 Annerley Rd Annerley, Queensland 4103 61478222221 I am based in Brisbane, Australia, 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time