I never get rice.
Only a little temperature abuse can cause a lot of barfing.
Like leaving it at room temperature.
Eleven people have died and dozens more have fallen ill after eating rice at a temple in India, police say.
About 70 people have been admitted to hospital after eating the food following a ceremony in the southern state of Karnataka.
A police spokesman told the BBC that 11 patients are in a critical condition.
Two people have reportedly been arrested following the incident, and one health official told local media that the food may have been poisoned.