Plastic wrap, food poisoning for Ramsay diner

Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay’s five star Claridge’s Hotel in London allegedly served up a meal containing cling film – which is apparently British for plastic wrap – to Noelie Kline, who apparently is some sort of U.K. reality TV regular.

Ms Klineberg says she believes she had suffered food poisoning and has reported the matter to Westminster Council’s environmental health officers.

"It’s all very well Gordon Ramsay going off to America to sort out restaurants but he ought to get his own house in order first."