A takeaway owner has been charged more than £7,500 for topping a chicken kebab special with a three-inch drill bit.
But he bit off more than he could chew when he came across the metal tool while eating it. Luckily, he managed to avoid swallowing it or damaging his teeth, and complained to the online takeaway company.
JustEat attempted to contact Pizza Top but after failed attempts the customer was told to call back later. It was then that he contacted Havering environmental health officers.
The council visited the premises and found repair works had taken place and the premises were in a mess with electrical equipment, screwdrivers, decorating materials and other equipment that had not been cleared away.