I’ve never eaten at Sonic.
I know their goofy TV adverts but I’ve never been inspired to eat there.
A photo that went viral on Facebook showing hot dog buns being stored in a Topeka Sonic Drive-in restroom eventually landed in the KSNT newsroom after multiple viewers sent in tips.
Sonic says an employee made an error by storing the bread racks in the restroom for 30 minutes. Upon realizing the error, the manager immediately removed the bread from the location and all bread was discarded. The Franchisee will counsel the employee and give additional training to the entire drive-in staff to ensure proper food safety steps are taken moving forward.”
Sonic and its franchisees primary concern has been keeping their customers safe by serving safe food.