40 Indian nursing college female students hospitalized due to food poisoning

As many as 40 female students pursuing BSc Nursing at MGM College in Kamothe have been hospitalised after falling ill allegedly due vomit.toiletto ‘food poisoning’ after having dinner at the college mess.

API Mukund Salunkhe of Kamothe police station said,” The incident occurred on Sunday night after the students had their dinner at the college mess. The victims started complaining of stomach pain with nausea and dysentery around 3.30am on Monday and hence were admitted to MGM hospital in Kamothe. The MGM hospital management have not reported the matter to the police, however, some parents informed the police after which the Kamothe police has started taking the statements of all the 40 patients.”