I blame celebrity cooking shows like MasterChef for the stupid things people do in their kitchens.
Forget piping hot, forget color, get a thermometer.
I know food safety is 1% of the food discussion, while food porn is the other 99%, but this is just bad advice.
Our job is to provide people with evidence-based info and let them decide.
These people are preaching like a Baptist church.
Gregg and John were not impressed by Ottilie’s uncooked chicken
Undercooked chicken is often rife with foodborne illnesses that can leave people throwing up and confined to their beds for up to a week.
No where did the story mention using a fucking thermometer to ensure safety.
And these people are making meals for your kids, and they have no clue.