Oh snap, this is an awesome T-shirt. I know the writing is small, so this is what it says.
You know you are a health inspector when…
- People ask you where to eat and…… you just smile.
- You interrogate the cook at your own family’s Thanksgiving dinner
- The waiter asks “How would you like your burger?”and you reply,”Cooked to 160°F please.”
- Vomiting, diarrhea, and parasitic organisms are just part of the dinner conversation.
- You have a pool and spa kit on the edge of your bathtub.
- Your pockets contain test strips, alcohol wipes, thermometers, and spare change.
- Examining septic systems and leach fields constitute your daily aerobic workout.
- You know how to pronounce words like “Escherichia” and “ Staphylococcus.”
- Children avoid your neighborhood when setting up lemonade stands.
- You have developed a HACCP plan for your backyard barbeques.