Shocking footage shows a medic pointing out the serious, line-shaped infections on the man’s lungs on CT scans.
The Chinese resident, known by his surname Wang, recently went to a hospital in Suqian, Jiangsu province of eastern China after suffering difficulty in breathing for several months.
When the doctors asked about his dietary habits, Mr Wang said that he enjoyed having seafood, such as crayfish and river snails.
The food lover also confessed that he even gobbled down a raw snake gall once before.
The patient was later diagnosed with paragonimiasis, a food-borne parasitic infection caused by lung fluke.
Only time you’ll ever see a n Us video from me.