50 sick with Salmonella linked to Australian café

Any wagers it was a raw egg dish? Or undercooked beef?

At least 50 people have fallen ill with Salmonella food poisoning after eating at burger joint, Bottle of Milk, in Torquay, southwest of The-Burger-Adventure_BottleOfMilk-620x411Melbourne.

Director of Infectious Diseases at Geelong Hospital Doctor Eugene Asson said at least five people have been admitted to hospital but, no worries, “it’s generally speaking a mild to moderate disease, so most people that experience it will have vomiting, diarrhea, stomach discomfort.”

Unless you have it.